PREP TIME: 0 – 10 MINS – TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent rolls
- 1 12-oz. package mini cocktail weiners
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375º. On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent sheets and tear where perforated. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place one cocktail weiner on thick side of each triangle then gently roll to thinner side.
- Transfer to a medium baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and a sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
This recipe and photos were created by delish.com. We just shared it!