Prep 15 mins – Cook 20 mins – Total 35 mins
- 1 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup mushrooms
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
- ½ sweet red bell pepper
- ¼ each red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Roll the pizza dough into 12-inch circles or use prepared pizza crust.
- Spread the marinara sauce or tomato sauce over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle 3⁄4 of the cheese over the sauce.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, red onion and garlic.
- Sprinkle a bit salt and black pepper, and drizzle a bit olive oil over the vegetables.
- Place remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is golden and brown and the cheese melts.
- Cool for a few minutes, cut into wedges. Serve warm.
This recipe and photos were created by RecipeLand.com. We just shared them! Check out their awesome website for more ideas!