Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 25 mins Total: 35 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Chicken marinade see below
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 fresh ciabatta rolls lightly toasted
- Spicy Aioli Mayonnaise see below
- fresh baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 2 avocados sliced
Spicy Aioli Mayonnaise:
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- Pound chicken breasts flat and place in plastic Ziploc bag.
- Combine marinade ingredients and add to chicken. Seal bag (pressing as much air out as you can) and marinade in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- In the meantime, pan-fry bacon until most of the grease is cooked off but not completely cooked through. Remove from pan and place on paper towels to soak up grease.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade) and grill over medium heat until cooked through.
- Top chicken with cheese and remove once cheese is melted.
- Add bacon to grill while chicken is cooking– watch the bacon closely so it doesn’t burn. Once the bacon is nice and crispy, remove from grill.
- Combine Spicy Aioli Mayonnaise ingredients and spread over toasted ciabatta rolls.
- Add chicken and bacon to each roll and top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe and photos were created by favfamilyrecipes.com. We simply shared it! Check out their website for more great recipes!