PREP: 15 MINS – COOK: 20 MINS – TOTAL 35 MINS
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 small shallots, minced
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. shredded sharp white cheddar
- 1/2 c. shredded Gruyère
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop. Discard bacon fat.
- Return skillet to medium heat and melt butter. Add shallots and Brussels sprouts and season with salt and cayenne. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with heavy cream, then top with both cheeses and bacon.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly, 12 to 15 minutes. (If your cheese isn’t golden, switch oven to broil and broil 1 minute.)
This awesome recipe and photos were created by Delish.com, we just shared it! Check them out for more awesome ideas!