Prep: 15 min – Cook: 20 min – Total: 35 min
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 500 g medium ground beef
- 1 avocado , peeled and sliced
- 1 cup packed mâche greens
- 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers
- 1/4 cup coriander sprouts , or cilantro
- 4 multi-grain buns , cut in half horizontally
- 1/2 cup Greek-yogurt chipotle sauce
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Whisk egg with Dijon, Worcestershire and salt in a large bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Add beef. Gently mix together. Shape into 4 burgers, each about 1/2 in. thick. Press a shallow depression in centre of each to help keep their shape while cooking.
- Oil grill and barbecue burgers, lid closed, until cooked through, 5 to 7 min per side. Stack patty, 2 tbsp Greek-Yogurt-Chipotle Sauce, avocado, mâche, peppers and sprouts between buns.
Chipotle Sauce Directions
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Stir yogurt with chipotle, Dijon and salt in a bowl. Season with pepper.
This delicious recipe was created by ChateLaine.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more awesome ideas!