Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 400 ml chicken stock
- 350 g spinach leaves
- handful of mint leaves
- glug of olive oil
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons of cream plus more for serving
- bonus ingredient: pinch of sumac
- Fry the chopped spring onions and garlic in a pot until soft
- Add the washed spinach leaves. Put the lid on and wait until they are wilted
- Pour over 500 ml good quality chicken stock. I find the taste of chicken stock richer and more interesting, but obviously vegetable stock would work fine as well
- Add the mint leaves and blend with a stick blender or in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of cream and add salt and pepper to taste
This recipe and photos were created by SugarFreeLondoner.com, we just shared it! Their website is awesome, you should definitely check them out!