Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 30 mins – Total: 40 mins
- 3 pounds chicken tenders
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Lawry’s Season Salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Add flour, seasoning salt and pepper to a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add buttermilk and egg to another dish and beat egg into buttermilk.
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture, then into buttermilk mixture and then back through flour mixture. Coating both sides.
- Place on a lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Add vegetable oil to an iron skillet or other heavy skillet.
- Heat oil to 350°.
- Cook chicken tenders 5-6 at a time, turning to brown on both sides until chicken reaches 165° internally.
This awesome recipe and photos were created by MissInTheKitchen.com, we just shared it! Check out their website for more awesome ideas!