Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 400 gms uncooked pasta
- 1.5 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach fresh/ frozen
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels canned/ frozen
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes adjust as per taste
- Salt & pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Water to cook pasta
- Cook pasta al dente, as per instructions given on its packet. Before draining, store 2 cups of pasta water.
- Put cream cheese in a bowl, add pasta water (around 1/4 cup at a time), and whisk until a smooth creamy mixture gets ready.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add minced garlic and saute for about a minute.
- Add corn kernel, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Saute until the corn gets cooked.
- Next, add spinach and saute until the leaves get wilted.
- Add cream cheese mix and cook while continuously stirring for around 2 minutes or until a nice smooth creamy sauce gets formed.
- Finally, add cooked pasta and mix until everything gets combined. Add more pasta water or cream/ milk if the sauce is too thick.
- Garnish with some freshly ground pepper and chili flakes. Enjoy!
This recipe and photos were created by GreenBowl2Soul.com, we just shared it! Check them out for more awesome ideas!