PREP: 10 mins – TOTAL: 10 mins
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup walnuts lightly toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes sliced in half
- 1 small apple coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small head leafy lettuce
- Mix the chickpeas, almond, celery, grapes, and apple together in a medium bowl.
- Mix together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mayo mixture over the chickpea mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for half an hour before serving.
- Divide the lettuce among four plates and then spoon the salad over the lettuce.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DiannesVeganKitchen.com, we just shared it! Check them out for more awesome ideas!