PREP: 10 mins – COOK: 20 mins – TOTAL: 30 mins
- 1 batch Coconut Curried Golden Lentils
- 1 large sweet potato (cut into rounds or small wedges // skin on // organic when possible)
- 2 Tbsp coconut or avocado oil (see notes for oil-free*)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 head cauliflower (grated into “rice” // or sub cooked white or brown rice)
- 1 Tbsp oil or water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1 bundle organic kale or collard greens (chopped // or other green // alternatively, prepare my Coconut Curried Greens)
FOR SERVING optional
- 1 batch Cilantro Chutney
- Thinly sliced red cabbage
- Fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Prepare a batch of Coconut Curried Golden Lentils (not included in final cook time).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add sweet potatoes, oil*, and salt and toss to combine. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender and slightly brown on the ends.
- In the meantime, prepare cauliflower rice by heating a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add oil or water, cauliflower rice, salt, and curry powder. Stir to combine.
- Lower heat to low and sauté for 3-5 minutes, covering to allow it to steam and stirring occasionally. Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Set aside.
- Next, prepare kale by heating a rimmed skillet or pot over high heat and adding 1/2 inch of water. Bring to a boil. Then place a steamer basket on top. Add kale and cover. Steam for 2-3 minutes or until just wilted and bright green. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Lastly, prep any remaining serving items, such as chutney, sliced cabbage, or cilantro (all optional).
- Divide sweet potatoes, curried lentils, cauliflower rice, kale, and any additional items between serving bowls and enjoy. Best when fresh. Store leftover ingredients separately in the refrigerator up to 3-4 days.
This recipe and photos were created by MinimalistBaker.com, we just shared it! Please check them out for more delicious ideas!