PREP: 5 mins – COOK: 20 mins – TOTAL: 25 mins
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaves optional, for serving
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Eat the avocado egg salad plain, topped on your favorite bread or on lettuce leaves.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DownShiftOlogy.com, we just shared it! Please check them out as they have so many wonderful ideas!