PREP: 20 mins – TOTAL: 20 mins
- 1 head of green cabbage finely shredded
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 yellow or red onion finely sliced
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey (or more, depending on sweetness)
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the shredded green cabbage, carrot and onion to a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, celery seed, salt and pepper to create the dressing. Taste the dressing and decide if you’d like to add more honey.
- Add about half of the dressing to the cabbage, onions and carrots and gently toss. Slowly add more dressing until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DownShiftOlogy.com, we just shared it! Please check them out as their website is great!