Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 24 ounces cauliflower florets*
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 ounces broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- To make the cauliflower rice, pulse cauliflower in the bowl of a food processor until it resembles rice, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a medium skillet over low heat. Add eggs and cook until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side, flipping only once. Let cool before dicing into small pieces; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in broccoli, carrots, corn and peas, and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower, eggs, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through and the cauliflower is tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DamnDelicious.net, we simply shared it! Check them out for more awesome recipes!