Prep: 30 Mins – Total: 30 Mins
- 8 to 10 (10-inch) rice paper wrappers
- 5 green leaf lettuce leaves, torn into large pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and cut into long matchsticks
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
FOR THE PEANUT SAUCE
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- To make the peanut sauce, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger in a small bowl. Whisk in 2-3 tablespoons water until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
- Working one at a time, wet rice paper for 10-15 seconds and transfer to a work surface. Place lettuce, basil, mint and cilantro in the center of each wrapper; top with carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, cucumber and avocado; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring the bottom edge of the wrap tightly over the filling and then folding in the sides, rolling from bottom to top until the top of the sheet is reached, being careful not to tear the rice paper; cover with damp paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DamnDelicious.net, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!