Prep: 30 mins – Cook: 30 mins – Total: 1 hr
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (or as needed)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 1/2 small red onion, cut vertically into slivers 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 can (15-ounce) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar (12-ounce) roasted red bell peppers in olive oil and garlic, drained and thinly sliced 5 sundried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast for approximately 25 minutes, stirring once or twice. The cauliflower should be nicely browned in places and just tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the other ingredients except for the olive oil in a large bowl.
- When the cauliflower is finished, fold it into the other ingredient, drizzle with remaining olive oil as needed and serve immediately.
This easy but delicious recipe and photos were created by FromAChefsKitchen.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!