Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 heaped tablespoon whole grain dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- for the sandwich (optional): baby spinach, romaine, arugula, tomato slices
- Pour white beans into a large bowl and mashed a little with a potato masher. Add in the diced avocado and lemon juice, then mash until there are just a few chunks of bean and avocado left.
- Stir in the mustard, basil, salt and pepper, then taste and adjust flavors as necessary.
- Spoon onto a sandwich, salad, veggie bowl, or just eat it as is! It’s delicious any way!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by PumpkinAndPeanutButter.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!