Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 35 mins
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) room temperature butter
- 1 cup (200 grams) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (90 grams) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (60 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag Hershey’s caramel kisses, unwrapped
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the 2 eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Slowly add the cocoa powder, salt and flour and stir until just combined.
- Reserve 3/4 cup. Spread the remaining batter in the prepared pan.
- Add the caramel kisses and arrange them on top of the brownie batter.
- Mix the reserved 3/4 cup brownie batter with the remaining egg. Pour it over the caramel kisses.
- Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting them into bars.
This amazing recipe and photos were created by ATreatsAffair.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!