- 16 Double Stuf Oreos
- 8 regular-sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. butter
- Remove tops from 16 Oreos, keeping the cream sides up. You can freeze the 16 tops to use later for an chocolate cookie pie crust.
- Set Oreo half on your work surface (cream side up).
- Top it with a peanut butter cup.
- Set another Oreo half on top of that (cream side down) and gently press together.
- Repeat until you have 8 cookie sandwiches.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave in 15-30 second intervals until smooth.
- Use a fork to dip each sandwich in melted chocolate until completely covered (I’m not sure how people do this without being up to your elbows in chocolate…not that that’s a bad thing).
- Gently shake off the dripping chocolate then set each cookie on cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with colorful sprinkles.
- Refrigerate untl the chocolate is set.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by LemonyThyme.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!