Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 4 large whole wheat wraps
- 2 cups of your favorite hummus
- 2-3 cups of shredded lettuce
- 2 whole roasted red bell peppers, sliced thinly
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Lay out each wrap and spread about ¼ or ½ cup hummus on each top near the center so you can roll it up.
- Layer the rest of the veggies in the order listed in the ingredients.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by PlantBasedOnABudget.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!