- 1 package of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 regular size Marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons Butter..melted
- 1/2 cup of Cinnamon/Sugar (whatever ratio you like)
- Roll out the Cinnamon Rolls, just until they’re evenly spread out, and are large enough to wrap around a Marshmallow.
- Wrap each Roll around one Marshmallow, and dip it evenly in the Butter.
- Now coat the entire thing with some Cinnamon Sugar.
- Place each one into the Cupcake Pan and bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 12-15 minutes, or until they’re puffed, firm and golden.
- Let them cool so you can safely handle them.
- Add some frosting on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by OhBiteIt.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out for more great ideas!