Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 20 Fun Size Twix, chopped
- ¾ cup Butter
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ teas. Salt
- 1 12 oz. pkg. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 7 oz. Jar Marshmallow Crème
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Powder (unsweetened)
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment or foil.
- In a large bowl combine the White chocolate chips, Chocolate Powder and Marshmallow crème set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium high heat bring the Butter, Sugar, Salt and Heavy Cream to a boil stirring constantly. Boil an additional 4 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the boiling Cream and Sugar mixture to the White Chocolate chips bowl and mix until smooth.
- Fold in ¾ of the chopped Twix, do not over mix or all the chocolate will come off of the Twix pieces.
- Pour into the 8×8 pan. Sprinkle remaining Twix pieces over the top lightly pressing them in.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut and serve or keep in air tight container in fridge.
This super creative recipe and photos were created by CleverlySimple.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!