Prep: 15 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 5 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced finely (see Note)
- 1/2 large red onion, diced finely
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped finely (use 1/2 a jalapeno if you don’t want it as spicy)
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped finely (if your bunch is small use a whole bunch)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the diced tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic together. Add the juice of a half a lime and add salt and pepper to taste. Store in the fridge. Serve with chips or on top of salad, burritos, tacos…you name it.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by The-Girl-Who-Ate-Everything.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!