Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 30 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 1 ⅔ cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed under cool water
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Seasoning to taste (I use rosemary garlic, poultry seasoning, and pepper!)
For the Topping
- 1 cup baking mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix veggies, chicken, and soup.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Pour veggie mixture into greased dish.
- Stir remaining ingredients together until well blended to make the topping. (Add more milk as needed until it’s a spreadable, but not runny, consistency!)
- Spread topping on top of the veggie mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by FunCheapOrFree.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!