Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 1 cup chopped cooked cold lobster meat (from about two 1-1 1/2 pound lobsters; about 4 oz cooked meat per person
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise (make sure it’s real; light is ok too)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup celery, diced small
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 hot dog rolls, split
- softened butter
- PREPARE LOBSTER FILLING: Mix lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsely, salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside or put in fridge covered until ready to use.
- PREPARE THE ROLLS: Heat a skillet to medium. Spread butter on both sides of each hot dog roll. Grill the rolls in the skillet on each side until golden brown.
- ASSEMBLE: Divide lobster mixture between the rolls. Serve immediately with pickles or chips or fries or whatever you want.
This amazing recipe and photos were created by TwoKooksInTheKitchen.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out for more great ideas!