Prep: 35 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- For the Fish Marinade:
- A big pinch of cumin powder
- 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup
- A big pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of chopped green chilli
- 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Juice of a lemon
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl add the maple syrup a nice big pinch of cumin powder, big pinch of cracked black pepper, salt to taste, green chilli and chopped ginger and whisk all together
- Add olive oil, juice of half a lemon and the salmon to the above mix. Let it marinade for a while a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Grill over medium high heat until done, taking care not to overcook, serve with the marinated mixed vegetables.
This great recipe and photos were created by InternationalCuisine.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out for more great ideas!