Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 30 mins
Vegan Truffle Ricotta
- 1 Block Extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Nutritional yeast
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp. Truffle oil, vegan friendly*
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Lasagna Roll-ups
- 10 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 Box Lasagna sheets
Vegan butter, lemon, garlic sauce
- 1 C. Vegan butter, I used Earth Balance
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 6 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook lasagna sheets according to package directions for a baked pasta dish. Drain and let cool. You can toss with a little olive oil so they don’t stick together.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a food processor, add the drained and pressed tofu, olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic and truffle oil. Then a pinch of salt and pepper. Process until fairly smooth and a ricotta like texture. Scraping down as needed. May take a minute to smooth out. Taste and adjust seasonings. Will probably need more salt. Set aside.
- Now saute the mushrooms, add the olive oil to a cast iron skillet and heat on high. Add the garlic and mushrooms, and saute for about 4-5 minutes reducing heat as needed, until fully cooked through and getting a little brown. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Now stir the sauteed mushrooms and garlic into the truffle ricotta.
- Next, taking one lasagna sheet at a time, spread a thin layer of the ricotta and mushroom mixture onto the entire lasagna sheet. Now roll-up.
- Spray a baking dish with non stick spray and place each lasagna roll-up into the dish. Repeat until you have used up all the ricotta and mushroom mixture. Placing each roll-up right up against the last.
- When ready, bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the tops are starting to brown just a bit.
- While the lasagna roll-ups are baking, make the butter sauce, by just melting the vegan butter and lemon together in a small sauce pan on low, then add the garlic and saute for a minute or two until the garlic is softened.
- Once the lasagna roll-ups are done, pour the butter sauce over the roll-ups and serve immediately!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by RabbitAndWolves.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!