Total Time: 45 mins
- 6 shallots, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 5 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. mixed mushrooms (torn, if large)
- 1 small head radicchio, torn or cut into large pieces
- 1/2 c. fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp. balsamic or sherry vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together shallots and 1 tablespoon oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 15 minutes. Add mushrooms and 2 tablespoons oil to baking sheet; toss to combine. Roast until shallots and mushrooms are tender, 25 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms and shallots to a bowl. Add radicchio, parsley, vinegar, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by CountryLiving.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!