Active: 5 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 8 high-protein frozen waffles
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Top 4 frozen waffles (no need to thaw) with 1 tablespoon jam each. Top the remaining 4 waffles with 1 ounce cheese each. Press each jam waffle together with a cheese waffle to make 4 sandwiches. Individually wrap each sandwich in foil and freeze until ready to eat.
- To reheat, keep the waffle sandwiches in foil and heat in a 350°F toaster oven until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
To make ahead
- Wrap individual waffles in foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat (in foil) in a 350°F toaster oven until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by EatingWell.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!