- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4-6 tablespoons SunButter
- 10 strawberries, thinly sliced
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread each with 2-3 tablespoons sunbutter.
- Divide the strawberries between the wraps and tightly roll up pressing the edge of the tortilla with sunbutter to adhere.
- Place the wrap seam side down on a cutting board and cut into 1 inch wheels.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Weelicious.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!