Prep: 10 mins – Bake: 30 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 1 small)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine flour and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk brown sugar, water, banana, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!