- 4 (8-oz.) skinless cod fillets, pinbones removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 16 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place cod on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Bake until cod is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 2-qt. saucepan over medium; stir in eggs and cook until eggs are heated through, 1–2 minutes.
- Divide cod between plates; spoon sauce over the top.
- Garnish with parsley; serve with lemon wedges.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Saveur.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!