Total Time: 5 mins
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about juice of 1 lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced (optional)
- Place avocado into a medium mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Don’t over mash because you want the guacamole to be a little chunky.
- Add red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and jalapeño (if using). Stir to combine. Give it a taste and add more salt or lime juice if needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on the side of some tacos or quesadillas.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by AheadOfThyme.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!