- 200g fresh raw fish, cut into cubes
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp dill leaves to garnish
- Salt, pepper, white bread and lettuce to serve
- Into a glass bowl, place the fish. Stir through the lemon, lime and salt. Cover and place into the fridge overnight to allow the fish to cook.
- Drain the excess juice. Fold through the coconut cream and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lettuce and bread.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Vivo.co.nz, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!