Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 35 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound bacon
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a sheet pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together butter, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- Toss the potatoes into the butter mixture.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Wrap each piece of sweet potato in bacon and roll in brown sugar, secure with toothpick.
- Place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the sweet potatoes are tender (this will vary if your cubes are not 1 inch).
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DinnerThenDessert.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!