- mixed cooked grains (such as spelt or quinoa) 250g pouch
- lemon 1, juiced
- mint or coriander or parsley or use a mix
- tomato 1 large, diced
- spring onions 2, chopped
- halloumi 1 block, sliced
- olive oil
- capers 2 tsp
- red chilli 1, finely chopped
- garlic ¼ small clove, crushed
- Tip the grains into a bowl. Add a good squeeze of lemon and some seasoning, then toss through the herbs, tomato and spring onion.
- Fry the halloumi in a non-stick frying pan until golden. Whisk 1 tbsp olive oil with the lemon juice, the capers, chilli and garlic.
- Put the grain salad on plates. Top with the halloumi slices and spoon over the dressing.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Olivemagazine.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!