Total Time: 35 mins
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (sub nomato sauce for AIP)
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 grain-free tortillas (I use Siete Almond flour tortillas, use cassava for AIP)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (sub this for dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a large skillet, brown and crumble the ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, pour in the tomato sauce, and spinach. Stir until the sauce if bubbling and the spinach is wilted. Set aside.
- Heat the tortillas for about 10-15 seconds to make them more pliable. Spoon 2 large spoonfuls of the ground beef mixture into a tortilla along with cheese. Roll into a tight taquito and transfer to the baking sheet. Repeat with all of the tortillas.
- Bake the taquitos in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove from the oven and serve topped with parsley with tomato sauce on the side for dipping.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by UnboundWellness.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!