Prep: 15 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 1lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- 1cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salt and pepper. Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe and photos were created by BettyCrocker.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas.