Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 35 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 8 oz shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sautéed zucchini (2 cups before cooking)
- 1 tsp thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in skillet over medium heat, add ham and and sauté until lightly browned (optional). Remove and set aside.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in skillet and add diced zucchini. Cook until slightly softened.
- Mix eggs, cream, milk, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In lightly greases 8-9 inch, layer ham, most of the cheese and zucchini. Pour in egg mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes, until knife of toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by GypsyPlate.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!