Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 1.5 lbs steak (see note 1), cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in skillet over high heat. Once hot, add in steak bites and season with salt and pepper. (see note 2)
- Cook 2 minutes undisturbed. Stir and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter to same pan. Once melted, add garlic and parsley and cook about a minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat. Add steak bites back into pan and toss well.
This awesome recipe and photos were created by GypsyPlate.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!