Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 3 cups cereal or crackers of choice
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter can use any smooth nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar free powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, add your cereal or crackers of choice. Line a large tray or deep pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your sunflower seed butter with chocolate chips of choice.
- Pour your melted chocolate mixture over the cereal/crackers and mix very well, until coated.
- Pour the muddy buddy mixture on the lined tray/plate and spread apart in an even layer. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes, until the chocolate has ‘just’ cooled.
- Remove from the fridge and break apart and place back in the large mixing bowl. Add your powdered sugar and mix very well, ensuring it is all covered in it. Place back on the lined tray/pan and allow to powdered sugar to settle on the muddy buddies.
This delicious keto puppy chow recipe was created by TheBigMansWorld.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!