Prep: 25 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 40 mins
- 1 1/2 cups 170 g part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup 56 g almond flour
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat liners.
- Melt the cheese in a double boiler or microwave. If you’re using the microwave, place the cheese in a large glass bowl, microwave it for 1 minute, and then in 15 second-intervals after that, checking and stirring until it’s melted.
- Once the cheese is melted, use a fork to mix in the almond flour, flaxseed meal, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to knead it a bit until it looks like dough. (If the dough cools too much, you may need to microwave it for a few seconds so it’s easier to work with.)
- Divide the dough into 2 equal balls. Spread or roll each ball of dough out onto the prepared baking sheets until each is a rectangle about 8 by 10-inches. Cut each into square or triangle-shaped chips. Spread the chips out on the baking sheets so they’re not touching.
- Bake until golden brown on both sides, about 10 to 15 minutes, flipping the chips once halfway through.
- Serve, or store the chips for up to 3 days in an airtight container at room temperature. To re-crisp the chips after the first day, bake them for 5 minutes at 350F.
This awesome keto recipe and photos were created by TheKetoQueens.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!