Looking for how many bananas are in a cup? Or how many bananas are in a pound? Look no further, as we tried to compile a good guide to help you with your next recipe!
|1 Banana||2/3 Cups Diced|
|2 Bananas||1 Cup Diced|
|3 Bananas||1 Cup Mashed Banana|
|1 Pound Of Dried Bananas||4.5 Cups Sliced|
|3 Bananas||1 Pound|
|1 Banana||120 Grams|
|1 Banana||4 Ounces|
|1 Banana Bunch||100 Bananas|
The above table is a quick guide, but we thought we would break it down further below to make sure there is no confusion.
- One banana is 2/3 cups diced
- Two bananas is one cup diced
- Three bananas is one cup mashed
- One pound of dried bananas is roughly 4.5 cups sliced
- Three bananas weighs roughly one pound
- One banana is 120 grams
- One banana is roughly four ounces
- One banana bunch is equal to roughly 100 bananas
We hope this quick banana measurement guide comes in handy when it comes to comes to your next baking project!