- 1 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup Psyllium Fiber
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 6 organic egg whites
- 1 tsp Celtic sea
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder (aluminum free)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- First combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- In a blender, blend the egg whites until very foamy.
- Add the foamy egg whites to the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon, or in a food processor.
- The dough should still be crumbly.
- Now add 1 cup of boiling water to the mix and keep stirring until a smoother dough forms.
- The dough will still be a bit crumbly but will stick together when formed into a ball.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Form the dough into 6 balls.
- Now holding the ball in one hand stick your thumb though it, making a hole, then place the dough on the cookie sheet and form it into a bagel, pressing it together with your fingers.
- Sprinkle it with some sesame seeds or poppy seeds so it looks pretty!
- Bake at 350 for about 55 minutes.
- Let cool inside the oven for extra crunchy top.
- Makes 6 small bagels
This awesome recipe and photos were created by TheNourishedCaveman.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!