Total Time – 35 mins
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1head fennel , finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g risotto rice
- 500ml fish stock or vegetable stock
- 300g bag frozen seafood mix , defrosted
- 100g frozen peas
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 lemon , grated zest and juice
- handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Tip the onion and fennel into a bowl, toss in the oil and microwave on High for 5 mins. Stir in the rice, pour over the stock, cover the bowl with a plate and continue to microwave on High for 10-15 mins more or until the rice is just on the verge of being cooked.
- Throw in the seafood and peas, cover and continue to microwave on High for 2-3 mins until the rice is cooked. Stir in the parmesan and lemon juice and leave to stand for a moment while you mix the parsley with the lemon zest. Spoon the risotto into bowls and scatter over parsley and lemon zest.
This recipe and photos were created by BBCGoodFood.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!