Prep: 35 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 40 mins
- 3 cups seedless red or green grapes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 24 slices French bread baguette (cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup shaved Manchego or Romano cheese
- Thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss first five ingredients; spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast until grapes are lightly browned and softened, 30-35 minutes. Stir in orange zest.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from heat until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Top with warm grape mixture; sprinkle with cheese and basil.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!