Total Time: 45 mins
- 4 ounces sliced almonds (about 1 cup)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- Appetizer skewers or toothpicks
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds seedless red or green grapes, rinsed and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 275°. Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped (do not overprocess). Spread in a 15x10x1-in. pan; bake until golden brown, 6-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a shallow bowl; cool slightly.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, parsley and cream until blended. Insert a skewer into each grape. Roll grapes in cheese mixture, then in almonds; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!