Prep: 10 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 3 large poached chicken breasts cold
- 1 cup red grapes halved
- 3/4 cup pecans roughly chopped
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dice the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Toss together the chicken, grapes, pecans, celery, green onions, tarragon, and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a small bow, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until fully combined and smooth.
- Add the mayo mixture to the rest of the ingredients and gently mix until everything is evenly coated.
- The chicken salad can be served immediately but is best if it’s left to sit in the fridge overnight so that the flavors have time to fully meld.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by BarleyAndSage.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!