Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 2 pieces naan
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese regular or dairy-free
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 grape tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chives optional
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place naan bread on a baking sheet and then spread cream cheese overtop, then sprinkle the mozzarella all over the pizza.
- Add the tomatoes and spinach on the outside, leaving an empty space in the center of each pizza. Crack an egg into the center, then carefully place the baking sheet into the oven. Bake pizzas for 11-12 minutes until the eggs have set and the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chives and fresh cracked black pepper and enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TheAlmondEater.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!