Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 25 mins – Total: 40 mins
- 1 lb (450g) green beans , trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 large potatoes , diced
- 1/2 lb (225g) tricolor pasta , or any other short pasta you like
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 9 oz. (250g) canned tuna , drained
- Cook the green beans in a large pot of salted water for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, add the potatoes and cook for about 8-10 minutes until they are tender but still hold their shape. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Place the tomatoes, basil, and parsley in a large bowl. Add the tuna. Add the cooked green beans, potatoes, and pasta. Pour the dressing over and toss well. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by YummyAddiction.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!