Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- all-purpose flour for dusting
- 10 pieces asparagus ends trimmed (more if desired)
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll the puff pastry sheet out and layer generously with cream cheese.
- Cut pastry into 10″ strips.
- Wrap one strip around one spear of asparagus (or a bundle of asparagus if you want it to be more filling).
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Set in oven for 12-16 minutes.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by lilluna.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!